Salvation Tapestry Jacket®
Imaging that thick woven fabric that you would typically find on your grandmother's old sofa; Oh, the nostalgia. Now imagine using that fabric and making it into a jacket.
Our Salvation Tapestry Jacket was formed by weaving and embroidering colored weft threads on canvas. We used this process to create a tapestry fabric of our custom image of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Images of Jesus can be seen on the front, back, and sleeves of the jacket. The right and left shoulders proudly nest two angels as a reminder that our guardian angels are always by our sides.
- Custom silver Zip puller on front of jacket
- Right & left side panel pockets
- Snap button closure on wrist cuff
- Adjustable neck collar
- Leather piping
- Our model is wearing a size small which he has paired with our Salvation Carpenter Patchwork Denim Jeans®.
- We recommend ordering your normal size and sizing up for an oversized fit.