Black Boy Joy & Black Boy Pain®
The design of this sweatshirts represents the dichotomy of pain and pleasure as it relates specifically to the black experience. Inspired by our creative director's one year old son, this piece features a black boy smiling enjoying the pleasures of life, and that same boy crying experiencing the pain of being oppressed, a real emotion that black Americans feel ever day.
- 400 GSM Heavyweight Cross-grain Cut Fleece
- 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- 100% French Terry Cotton Milled Fabric
- Flat-lock Seam Construction
- Premium Rib Cuff
- Fitted silhouette on neck and shoulders for tailored fit as seen on our model.
- Model is wearing a size small.
- We recommend ordering your normal size, and sizing up for an oversized fit.